~*~

~*~

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fern

I like the white legendary the most, I think. And I agree that the snake is the most interesting of the starters. But I don't get how on earth a snake Pokemon is supposed to have arms and legs...

OK! Fern. I don't know how much I've talked about her on my blog.
Whatever I've said, Fern is my most important character. And even so, she does not have a story of her own. How can my most important character not have a story of her own?
She's a traveler. She moves from place to place. She goes from X-Men to Lord of the Rings to The Last Airbender, to Maximum Ride, and so on. It's a decently sized list of places that Fern has visited. Avatear: Tha Last Airbender is her most recent journey.
What I do, is if I read or watch something that I get really attached to (or that I am not satisfied with and want to change), I stick Fern into the middle of it and have her interact with the characters, and sometimes change things.
Most of these I only do in my head. I don't write most of them down. There was a really long X-Men one that I wrote though. I suppose I could add more to it, but I haven't worked o it in a while. I was debating about putting it on fanfic a while ago, but I probably won't.
So, Fern. I think that if I had superpowers, I'd be like Fern. That's why I made her. She's a shapeshifter. She turns into animals and can talk to animals and plants (with that ever present telepathy thing that I use).
I could say a lot about Fern. A LOT. A few days ago, I started to chronicle all of the information about her. I've finished most of her background info and general stuff about her and her powers and her main friends (a black wolf named Dark Fang, and a boy named Ben). Now I want to write notes about what she's accomplished in the midst of other people's stories. Just so I can keep the ideas that I've lived in my head.
I kind of want to give Fern her own story. She deserves it. But I don't know what to make her do. She only steals other people's plots!

No comments: