~*~

~*~

Monday, June 21, 2010

Tsubasa Chronicles

Yes, another post about a anime/manga.
Nicole recommended this one to me, and they had the series at my library so I started checking out and reading the books. I can read them much faster when I have them in front of me. I don't like reading them off the internet if I have another option.
I haven't watched the anime yet, except for the 1st 5 episodes that were on a DVD I found.
I liked the first part quite a bit when they were traveling around. After they stopped searching for feathers, I got really confused. Maybe things will be clarified after I watch the anime. Which I will do after I get through FMA Brotherhood and Tegami Bachi and... yeah. Too many.
There was a family party yesterday, with 4 of my cousins there (triplets who just graduated high school, and an older brother my age). They don't live really close, so I don't see them often, but it's fun to get together with them. Anyway I was talking with one of them about Anime. He recommended one to me, but I can't remember what it was called.
TT-TT
I wonder if I can fish out their emails from somewhere...
So, as sometimes happens, I was thinking. A lot of boys voices in anime are done by women. I thought about that for a while. It's kinda unfair cause it means that boys don't get as much chance to get involved in anime. But then I realized the obvious. Boy's voices change. I guess that's why they use women?
I think it was Crystal that sent me the link to a song sung by the woman who did Ed's voice. And I went O_O Ed is singing.
Another random post. I'm not posting as much about writing as I should. This is turning into an anime blog. I blame Ellen and Nicole.

No comments: