~*~

~*~

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Upcoming Characters

So, a while ago, I drew some characters that do not yet have their stories written yet. But since the scans of these pictures are sitting on my computer, I thought I'd put them up anyway.
First of all, this is Naethem. His race is from Haminal on the planet Soreina. And his race is called the Aereon.
I really like the way this picture came out. Because it's a close-up of a face that I drew without a model (during class). And considering that it's a close-up of a face drawn without a model, it came out amazingly well. And he's really cute, I think. He's just a kid. Which he may not look like in the drawing, but yeah. I didn't color it cause I knew I'd just screw it up. The scan isn't really dark. Sorry. But you can get the idea. I want to hug him!!

This is a failed drawing of Naethem. But it gives you an idea of what their race looks like. I kinda want to give them a tail just because tails are awesome. But what kind of tail?

ANnd this person has nothing to do with Naethem.
This is a demi-goddess from Magic-Earth . The Goddess of Mercy. She's in charge of those tiny little things that make a big difference, and she protects those who can't protect themselves, and lends a hand to those who need it, ex. A stylized drawing of her (and yes that is a dress - she is not a mermaid).

No comments: