~*~

~*~

Monday, November 7, 2011

Final Fantasy Crisis Core

So as of a few minutes ago, I finished playing Final Fantasy Crisis Core.
NO WAAAY! THAT WAS SO FREAKING SAAAD!
WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! How could they do that???!!!
It's like the ending of Okamiden, except more people died in this game...
TT^TT
TT^TT
TT^TT
WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
Sniffle.

Trying to get over my sorrow so I can write about the game. I don't know if it's working. It was only a couple minutes ago that I finished...
Sob.
Yeah, I liked Zack. Crystal says he's her favorite character of all time. She's the one that lent the game to me, and the PSP. I'd never played a Final Fantasy game before. The people who played the other game probably wouldn't be as startled by the ending as I was. Actually, Ellen and Nicole and Crystal mentioned what happened. Those jerks. So I knew it would happen eventually, but I thought it would happen in a different game. Not this one. So not surprised as I would have been if people hadn't given me SPOILERS. Stop talking about this stuff in front of me when you know I haven't finished the game! Like when Ellen told me who Shiek was, and my cousin said that that one district in The Hunger Games gets blown up.
I was also confused by a lot of the game. Crystal helped me understand some of it.
Like what were they doing to Zack and Cloud after the Sephiroth incident? And why did they want to kill them when they escaped?
Why was Angeal acting all evil when he really wasn't?
What happened to Genesis?
I still don't really get why Sephiroth went all wacko. Yeah, he may have learned something weird, but wasn't he kinda... overreacting? Like trying to kill Zack and people who had nothing to do with the incident? I guess he's a bad guy in the other games.
What was with Genesis? Did he turn good at the end or something? And why'd those people take him away? hat happens to him?
Why'd they turn the director into a clone?
I'm not really used to this sort of game play. I did play the first Kingdom Hearts game, which was similar to this. But I play Pokémon, Zelda, and Okami. That's really different from these games. It took me until before the last boss to even try to play with all the items and materia and stuff. It probably would have made it easier for me if I'd looked at it sooner.
Plus they stole Arith's name. I thought Arith was an original name, but apparently not. Although Final Fantasy's Aerith is a girl...
So, yeah. I don't have the console to play any of the other Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts games (I think there might be a couple FF for the DS) but I may watch some playthroughs on Youtube. I do want to know what happens after, with the other characters.
...
Sob



No comments: