~*~

~*~

Monday, November 14, 2011

Kon and Thorn

I actually finished this ages ago. So, this is Kon and Thorn, from Katani's story. I like these two stories. I need to find a way to get them more into the story. Especially Thorn, because so far I don't have a lot of ideas for her.
These started out as two concept sketches, and when I finally colored them, I decided just to stick them on a background together. I tried coloring Kon with colored pencil first, but I couldn't get his skin right, and he looks really ill... so I finally recolored him and colored Thorn (I didn't even try to use pencil to color her). But yeah. Kon looks to happy, and Thorn is just staring off into the distance. But you can get an idea of what they look like. I'm not quite sure Kon's head is right though...

So, yeah. Kon's the leader of the gang, and Thorn's his second in command.
I like how Thorn's shirt came out.

No comments: