~*~

~*~

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Skyward Sword

Yaay! I picked up the new Zelda game today! I probably won't get a lot of time to spend on it until wednesday, but I did play some of it today. It's pretty cool so far. I love the birds, of course. ^-^ Except none of them seem to have names. The beginning made me laugh so hard with the delivery bird.
Can't wait to spend more time on it.
I watched the first episode of the animated Zelda series last night. It was bad. Really really REALLY bad. So, yeah. Don't watch it.
I've played almost every single Zelda game now. I'm most of the way done with Link's Awakening. The only one I haven't played at all is Oracle of Seasons. I wonder if they'll release it on the 3DS store like they did with Link's Awakening. I played through the original Legend of Zelda. It's hard. And then when you beat the game, you can replay it differently, and I haven't finished the second run yet. I actually haven't played that in a long time. And I beat the first dungeon in Legend of Link, but that game's FREAKING HARD. A real pain.
Oh yeah. I'm playing through OOT Master Quest on the 3DS. I've only beat the first dungeon so far because I've been working on other games too. The dungeons are quite a bit trickier, and I've died a lot. But so far I've been able to figure them out without going online. We'll see if that continues when I get to the Water Temple and stuff.
And I wanna play Wind Waker again too. And Minish Cap. And maybe Majora's Mask.

No comments: