~*~

~*~

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Story of Ulysses

I finished my comic! Actually, this isn't the end. I still need to do the interaction between Ulysses ad Mia, the Cubone. But I probably won't make that as a comic. I'll probably write that out, maybe with an illustration. But Mia will be fun to write.
I kinda ended up tying this into my Pokemon fanfic in my head. Like Ulysses is cloned from Cara's Braviary. Hence her showing up as an image when Ulysses is passed out. It's a memory overlap from Cara's Braviary. So after Mia decides to tag along with Ulysses, Ulysses decides to try to figure out where this memory came from. In the meanwhile, Cara knows that Team Rocket managed to clone her Braviary, and she wants to find the clone. But I really don't know what happens after Ulysses and Mia partner up (Ulysses doesn't want Mia around).
I hope you can understand what's going on!




No comments: