~*~

~*~

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ulysses

So, there is a sort of contest thing on DA for VengefulSpirits. Rules found here. It's a comic tryout thing. I thought it would be good practice for me even if I don't pass. Because I've never done a real comic before. Just those goofy practice things. And since it's a pokemon comic, it shouldn't be too hard because Pokemon are easy for me to draw.
So the plot is as follows:
Team Rocket is creating clones (known as 2nd Generation Clones) that have no emotions or anything and are like completely obedient machines. But there are also reject clones, which were experiments leading up to the perfect clones. These rejects often have problems with them, but have their emotions back and have escaped from Team Rocket. And Team Rocket's trying to hunt them down.
I'm using a Braviary named Ulysses. I asked Dad to give me names of a bunch of generals, and Ulysses seemed like a good name for him. Ulysses was almost to perfect clone level, but he's a reject because he escaped Team Rocket's influence. HEre's his reference page.
I've drawn out most of his comic and colored in part of it. I'll post the whole thing here when I finish. It's a lot longer than I thought it would be, but I want to finish this scene. Even if I don't pass, I might do the next scene also. Because I want to do something with the cute little Cubone that follows him around.
Here's his reference sheet, along with some of the info about him.

No comments: