~*~

~*~

Friday, February 3, 2012

Nuzlocke Update

Here's my first four Pokémon as they were when I first met them.

Tydel: Level 5: Naughty


Komali: Level 4: Naive


Deku: Level 3: Adamant


Goro: Level 3: Quirky


Last night I caught a Gastly at Sprout Tower. I named her Hinoe, after a Youkai in Natsume Yuujinchou. Because Youkai are vaguely like ghosts, and Hinoe has purple hair (like Gastly's gas). I caught Hinoe at level 5. She's Docile.
This morning, I went to the Ruins of Alph and caught an Unown. An H Unown. So I named it after something that began with an H. And what came into my mind was Horo/Holo from Spice and Wolf. So, my Unown is Holo. Caught at level 5, Lax nature.
At Route 32, I caught a Rattata, Level 4, Bold Nature. I named him Chu, which is the Japanese sound effect for the sound a mouse makes. But It's supposed to be after the mouse baby from Spirited Away.

I'm realizing that Soul Silver has a LOT of places for me to catch new Pokémon (The one I've been looking at for a Black/White Nuzlocke, the person only has 4 Pokémon by the first gym battle). I've caught all the Pokémon I can before the first gym battle, and I missed my very first one. And yet I now have seven Pokémon. Because I will probably have a lot of Pokémon on my team (I hope), I will train one team until I lose one (hopefully not soon) and then substitute one as I need to. Otherwise I'll spend too much time training right now. Besides as it is, I have a pretty well-balanced team considering I'm not allowed to choose who I end up with. So, I will draw Hinoe and Holo, and then draw the others after I start getting to know them better.

Tydel evolved into a Croconaw a little while ago.
And as I was training for my first gym battle, I went to train at the Ruins of Alph. And an Unown killed Goro. GAAAAAAHHHH!!! Damn Unown! You murdered my Geodude! Waaaaah!! And I haven't even been to the first gym yet and I've lost a Pokémon! TT^TT And it's so stupid too because I never know if an Unown will have a super effective hit. I didn't thing it would be strong enough to knock her out in one hit. I'm not training against them anymore. I hope I don't lose any more Pokémon uselessly.

No comments: