~*~

~*~

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Nuzlocke Update

Hahah! I like your picture! Especially the shirt. Isn't that bird from one of your old sketch books? I recognize it.

Cause I don't seem to have anything better to do (except homework of course) I'm gonna update my Nuzlocke again. Heheh. I guess these updates are more for myself cause I doubt anyone reading my blog really cares about them. Gonna work on more pictures though. Gotta draw Tydel after he evolved, and Hinoe and Holo and Chu. Those four plus Deku and Komali are my main team for the moment.
We defeated Falkner this morning. It was very easy. Tydel took care of the whole thing himself.
I was then presented with an egg (which will eventually hatch into a Togepi).
Made it down to Union cave where I caught another Rattata (female, bashful, level 4). I named her Frisbee, because the first name I thought of that seemed to fit a female mouse was Mrs. Frisbee. This is my first duplicate Pokémon so far, which I consider a good sign because one of the other Nuzlockes I looked at showed the guy catching a bunch of Zigzagoon.
Route 33 I caught an Ekans (male, lonely, level 7). I named him Zabimaru, because I caught him just as I was watching Renji release his Bankai for the first time, and it's like a big snake.
My Togepi egg hatched (male, relaxed, level 1). I named him Tama (from the cute little antler guy that hatches from the egg in Natsume Yuujinchou).
In Slowpoke Well, I caught a Zubat (male, relaxed, level 6). I named Him Jin, after the wind guy in Yuyu Hakusho. I had a perfect name for a female Zubat. But, ya know, Zubat are pretty common. I could easily catch another one.

There's one thing that confuses me. I haven't actually gotten rid of Goro yet, because she knows Rock Smash. Can we keep our Pokémon if they know essential HMs, as long as we don't use them for battle? Cause theoretically if you stick to the "catch only the first Pokémon you find in each area," you might never catch a Pokémon that could learn an HM that's required to progress with the game. Does that mean you just fail the game if you never catch a Pokémon that can learn Surf or something? I'd rather lose my game by losing all playable Pokémon, which I hope won't happen. Only lost poor Goro so far.

Do you guys actually look at this stuff? Cause I'm probably gonna keep updating about it either way. But you never seem to answer the questions I put on my blog anyway, you stink heads.

No comments: