~*~

~*~

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Nuzlocke Update

Another random Nuzlocke Update. Maan, I feel wiped out. I think I'm just gonna read for a while. Soo much homework I don't even know where to start.

So, on Friday, Tydel evolved into Feraligatr and Deku evolved into a Weepinbell.
Today Zabimaru evolved into Arbok.
I caught Sudowoodo on route 36 (Female, level 20, Brave) and named her Willow. Kinda a generic tree name, but I got the idea from the movie Willow.
On Route 37 I caught a Hoothoot (Female, Level 13, Mild). I named her Anju, from Legend of Zelda. Cause Anju is from Clock Town (In Majora's Mask, anyway) and Hoothoot are said to be good at keeping time.

So, Holo is kinda not a very helpful member of my team. Considering she can only ever learn one attack that's not very helpful. I'm gonna replace her with Willow. Sorry Holo.

No comments: