~*~

~*~

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Nuzlocke Update

Another Nuzlocke update. Isn't that exciting? I'll post something more interesting soon. I caught too many Pokémon last week, so I started getting lazy with names.
It was last Friday, I think, where I caught most of them.
In Ecruteak City, I used Headbutt to catch an Exeggcute (male, level 17, Quiet). I named him Envy because someone once compared Envy's hair to a palm tree.
Route 38 I caught a Meowth (male, level 16, Relaxed). I named him Kansuke after the cat in Cat Paradise.
In Mount Mortar I caught another Zubat (female, level 15, Bold). This is where I stated getting lazy. I just named her Zuzu (yes, Zuko's nickname even though my Zubat is a girl).
Route 42 a Flaaffy (male, level 15, bashful). I just named him Amphy after the Ampharos in the lighthouse.
Route 43 a Mareep (Female, level 15, Quirky). Yet again, very lay. I named her Mary. Plenty of people you could say I named her after. I actually forget who I really stole the name from, so I'll just say Secret Garden.
Route 39 a Magnemite (Level 16, Timid). I named him Artoo after R2D2.
Went to the Burned Tower and found a Rattata, but I accidentally fainted it. And I had a name for him and everything.

On Saturday, I played the Pokéathlon a bunch of times to win a Leaf Stone, and I evolved Deku into a Victreebel.
And today we defeated Morty.
Now I'm gonna go after the Red Gyarados. I also gotta go back to Violet and Cherrygrove cities now that I have a Good Rod.

No comments: