~*~

~*~

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Chapter 2

Okay, I finished re-writing chapter 2! Whoo, finally.
Except it took me too freaking long. I keep trying to tell myself that it's because this was a tricky intro chapter. Hopefully now things will speed up more. Though I don't think I ever went back through the first chapter to check for random grammar mistakes and such. I should probably do that soon.

How long ago did I start this story? A couple years ago, I guess. And yet only today did it strike me that the Guardian Statues that Katani and his friends are working to fix should be Loongs.
Up until today, they were Sun dragons.
Shun and Yao are supposed to be the Guardian statues that help protect the country. And yet the symbol of the country that appears on the royal crest is a Loong. And the main dragons of the royal family are the Loongs. So it only makes sense that the guardians would be Loongs too.
Why did it take me so long to think of it? --_--
It means that I'll need to rethink a few things. But I have to rethink most of the story anyway.

No comments: