~*~

~*~

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Soreina + Reyu Map

Finally fixed the map for my Taysia continent, and for Reyu.
The main thing I needed to do was to change the shapes of Reyu and Leyng. So Reyu is the Eastern continent now, and Leyng is the southern continent.
I also finished figuring out all of the provinces for Reyu (I think). I keep wondering if I should change some stuff about Reyu. Maybe I will... I still don't know.

Mewtwo, what have they done to you???? given you that ugly new form? At first I hoped it was just a fake. but apparently it's not. And now it's confirmed that it is in fact another form of Mewtwo. WHYYY??? Leave Mewtwo alone!!

Fact of the day: For falconers, or people who deal with birds of prey. If their perch is a smooth, perfectly cylindrical piece of wood, it can be very bad for the bird's feet. It's a condition called bumblefoot, which leads to sores on the feet. Severe cases can make the feet almost unrecognizable.
It's important that their perches are uneven. Something like a twisty manzanita branch that has a lot of big lumpy knots (with sharp points filed off) is great.

No comments: