~*~

~*~

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

!@#$!# Government

Usually I'm glad I live in America.
But sometimes I'm embarrassed to be ab American.
Like now. Right now our government is extremely embarrassing.
I'm not going to pretend like I have a good understanding of government. It confuses the hell out of me, and AP gov was probably my worst subject in school.
But I don't need to know much to know that people in government have stepped over the line. More than stepped. They've gone a few miles beyond the line.
Because some Republicans in the government don't like the new health care bill, they're shutting down the government. Even though this bill was voted in by a democracy.
Who knows how long the government will be dead.
But in the meantime, thousands of people don't have work to go to, parks are closed, a bunch of organizations are completely shut down.
The jerks who decided not to fund the government should all be sent to Antarctica, and shouldn't be allowed to come back. Because they're mad that they didn't get their way, they're destroying these next few days and weeks for thousands of people.
I hope none of them ever come back. We don't need them to run the country. We can find other ways to get things done that don't involve relying on nasty, selfish people who never give an inch for something that they don't like even if everyone else likes it.
And they're probably going to try to blame everything on Obama.
!#@$#@

Politics is pathetic.

(This has put me in a people-hating mood. In case you can't tell.)

No comments: