~*~

~*~

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Idea List

So, after a conversation with Crystal, I started to list out all the story ideas that I have.
There's a lot of very vague ideas that I have, which don't have any real plot or characters behind them.
Then there's ideas that are partially developed. They might have a few characters with very little plot, or visa versa.
And then there's ideas that are starting to get pretty strong. Yeah, they still have a lot of holes in them, but they've got characters, plots, conflicts, and such.
I have over 15 story ideas that are starting to come together.
And 20 ideas that are partially developed.
That's not even getting into the vague idea-things.

O__O
Where they heck did they all come from?
When will I even get to them?

I keep wondering which story to get to next, once I finish Katani.
I was debating about one for a while, since I was having a lot of ideas about it. It's the story about the earth-mage girl whose name I had to change (her name is now tentatively Ayrin)
But then I started getting a lot of ideas for a different story (about the star spirit guy).
And no doubt by the time I actually finish editing Katani, I'll start getting a lot of ideas about a different story.
I would like to start working on an older idea that's been sitting around for a while.
But that certainly wasn't the case for Katani's story. When I started writing this, it was a very new idea.
So, we'll see. Whenever I'm ready to start something new, I just grab whatever feels strongest to me at the moment.
Maybe something old that I've thought more about, or something newer that I'm excited about.

And then all the other stories will be sad.
TT^TT

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Ha ha ha, your earth-mage character has a similar name as one of my characters~