~*~

~*~

Friday, March 14, 2014

Books books~ Books?

I got my Chinese garden book in the mail today~ Yaay for great reference pictures!
I have a pretty decent collection of books about China and Japan. I have a ones on Tibet and Korea too, and there's Vietnam and Thailand ones that I'd like to get (I keep hoping the price will drop).
I've still been trying to find some on the other Asian countries. I'll have to do another search.
Surprisingly I haven't run across any really good books on India. There wasn't much at my school library. And I haven't seen much in used bookstores. Do they keep them in a different place or something? I know more than usual about India, from Ananda. But it's been a significant gap in my research for Red Seeker.
And I just found an India book in the library catalog, so I'm gonna order that~ There's a good series of books on Asian cultures, but I haven't ordered any new ones in a while. I'll have to get back to those. But I like picture books too! Like my garden books. Ah well. I'll have to keep looking.

No comments: