~*~

~*~

Thursday, March 6, 2014

What's Next?

I keep forgetting about my fanfic. I don't even know when I last posted a chapter. So despite all the other crud I could be writing, I'm working on a fanfic chapter. ^-^' This is one of the few chapters in this fanfic where I don't know what I'm doing. I'm just winging it. I haven't winged it in a long time, so it's fun to do again.
A fanfic doesn't require any heavy thought. I mean, obviously I think abotu it a lot. But I let a lot of details go that I would have to address on soemthign more serious. For example, for the three characters that are traveling together, two of them don't have much part in the action. Sorry, guys. ^-^' I'm trying to include them more. They just don't fit very well in this arc.
This also lets me loose some of the ideas that have been gathering dust in my head. I'm afraid I'll lose track of my goals with this thing if I go too long without lookign at it.
For Katani, I'm mainly adding and changing stuff.
And Ashlyn's story is pretty heavy to write.
So this is a nice light thing to write. It's a good change of pace.

Something I've been wondering about recently. I've always known what I would do for my next fanfic. Except now I don't. Even if I go onto another Pokémon fanfic in the Kalos region, I have no ideas for that either. Nothing that would take more than a couple chapters, at least. And nothing specifically for the Kalos region, unless some really awesome new games come out, giving me a flush of new ideas. I'm doubting it though.
I like fanfictions. And I could theoretically write a lot of stuff with Fern. Exept while Fern's stories mean a great deal to me, they're not the kind of thing anyone else would want to read. And by that, I mean that I've seen other people do things similar to this, and I've never liked them.
I'd be sad to stop writing fanfics, but unless I get some really good ideas, I might stop. It's not like I don't have tons of other original stories to write. But it's fun to write for the people that follow me on fanfic. It's so exciting getting comments, and talkign to people that have followed me for a while. TT^TT People that actually like reading my stuff, but don't know anything about me or my original writing.

No comments: