~*~

~*~

Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring Break

Tomorrow, at about 4:30 AM, I'm getting up early and going to Portland with Mom and Grandma.
It'll be fun, but waking up that early is painful. Early mornings are one of my banes.

I really gotta start adding more pictures to my blog. I used to dump pictures all over the place, because it was fun. I don't do that anymore. I just put up walls of text. And after looking at other blogs and websites and power point slides, I realize that images really are good for viewers. So I gotta try to remember to add more.
Hmmm... how to find something relevant...
Spring flowers~

Peach blossoms.
I went to a garden on Tuesday with Mom. There's a collage of flower pictures on my DA.

And I saw The Wind Rises for a third time. I had to make Nick watch it, because he wants to make airplanes.

No comments: