~*~

~*~

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

When I'm 24~

It's my birthday today. And I'm 24. Heh. I feel like I should at least have a real job, or something...
A couple days ago I was chasing my cousin around in this big indoor play area, and a couple other little girls joined in. One of them asked how old I was. She said she thought I was 16. Heheh. People either think I'm a lot younger than usual, or a lot older. My cousin's girlfriend thought I was almost 30.

Maaan, in the past year I've taken more plane rides than... I don't know.
And The past few months have contained half of my total trips to Portland.

It's strange. It almost doesn't feel like my birthday, because this is the first time I haven't been at home for my birthday. But we had cake and everything, and there were lots of people. When Tashi got home, it was 12, I think (Including Baby Rowan). There was no cake left. Heheh.
Then again there's always lots of people at this house.
I think one of the reasons it didn't feel like a birthday was because I didn't open a single present I'm not saying it';s bad, it's just different). A coupe days ago, my aunt and Grandma bought a new coat for me - a really nice one. I've got plenty of jackets, but nothing that nice.
And yesterday Mom got me a new hat. Nicer than any of the others I have.
There were even 2 other hats that were really pretty that I almost want to get...

Heaven help me... it's all clothes.....
Don't let the clothes monsters eat me TT^TT

I did get a piece of fabric (a bandana? I'm not exactly sure) with koi on it. I don't even know if that counts though, because I mainly snuck the $3 thing into the cart when we stopped at a Japanese market.
But Mom, Jill, Grandma, and my little cousin Sera all painted/drew me fancy birthday cards. That was nice.

I've done 2 full paintings here, and I started a 3rd. I'll have to scan them when I get home.
I never practice painting, but my paintings all look so much nicer than my other pictures...
And Sera's so much better at drawing than I was at her age. O__O

No comments: