~*~

~*~

Monday, March 31, 2014

My Happiness

When I was writing about that Happy documentary, I started thinking about what I'd like to do some day.
It would be awesome to have a big house with a bunch of awesome people living in it. We could all split the chores, and act crazy together, and cook and do creative stuff. That would be awesome. I just used the word "awesome" a lot.

But most of all, I want to be useful. To do something that I love doing, but which is also helpful and makes a difference.
Like writing, to reach people. Writing, and maybe giving speeches too about the things that I find most important.
I'd better stop before I go into a lot of sappy stuff.

Would you guys like to join me in a giant house with lots of cool people? ^-^


Oh yeah. I should try to find a picture. Something at least partially relevant... Gotta keep reminding myself about that.
Okay, got one.
Now it's off to do more homework. Bleh. I've been trying to catch up all day. I hope I don't get too behind...

No comments: