~*~

~*~

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Ending Fanfiction

I just posted the final chapter of my Pokémon Fanfiction.

Which I suppose means that I won't be posting on fanfiction for a very long time.
I think I already wrote about this, but I don't really have any more ideas for fanfiction right now. Or at least nothing that I want to share. I have plenty of Fern stuff, but I doubt anyone would care about that, and I don't want anyone else to read it.

I delayed on posting this chapter for a very long time, because it seems kind of sad to stop. Fanfiction are fun to write. And my Pokémon one has been going on for so long. But I don't have any new ideas for Cara and her friends to do in the new land of Kalos. And I refuse to drag a story out when I no longer have good ideas. Too many series do that already.
I do actually have a couple ideas, but nothing that would be worth starting an entirely new fanfic over.

I suppose now I'm supposed to spend more time on my original works, huh?
So, farewell to fanfiction! Thank you for all the followers and comments I get! Perhaps I shall return some day.

No comments: