~*~

~*~

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Kicking Myself

Kicking myself because I forgot to do more posts last month. I cringe every time I see that I have less than ten posts a month. Sometimes I've done nine, but this April I only did eight!
TT^TT

I had topics to write about, but I guess I lost track of the days I had left in the month...


I suppose I've had an excuse.
It's the end of the semester, and I have a lot of big projects due. One class has an individual research paper, as well as a group project and presentation.
I've also been trying deserately to organize my advisers to get my graduate exams ready... which is proving a lot more complicated and frustrating than I'd expected.
And I need to work on my graduate project.
Plus I have 2 comissions I need to get done.
And 2 pictures that I'm working on as another project that has a deadline coming up. @_@
As well as plenty of other extra things to do.

So I guess I'm off to read more research articles.
I've got almost 70 sources to get through, and narrow down. I'll probably to eliminate a lot of them, but it will still take a while.
And then I can start writing my actual paper...

No comments: