~*~

~*~

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Letting out the Air

So, as you may have been able to tell, I spent most of the last two months frantically trying to get my project ready to graduate.
But that's not going to happen. At least not this semester.
So much for all of that insane work, and complete lack of most other activities/socializing.
I have to take another semester, so that's going to cost a lot. I'll have to find out what I'm supposed to do now.

I guess I'll wind down a bit. I wonder if I should actually try Nanowrimo this year.
I actually got to work on Katani's story last night. First time in months. Maybe even half a year? I don't even remember. It was so refreshing.
Maybe I'll do more of that tonight. I've been looking at Ashes too much. And making weird changes to it that shouldn't be made.

Also, Ellen and I went to a Quincenera yesterday~
Our friend and her Mom were crying XD The little baby has all grown up. ^-^

No comments: