~*~

~*~

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wicked Hill

I haven't written about my other class yet.
It's about science fiction and fantasy.
So far, we've been reading a lot of older short stories. The foundation of the genres (especially scifi). It's interesting to see how things have changed as these kinds of stories got more popular, and as science improved.
During class, we discuss the stories, and the era they were written, and the authors.

The teacher wrote a book called Wicked Hill. I had him sign my copy, because I don't have very many signed books. This is the second novel I have by one of my teachers.
I'm almost done reading it. It's pretty short, and I like it so far. Maybe I'll take 20 minutes to try to finish it tonight.

Though I still have stuff to check for my project. Ugh.

No comments: