~*~

~*~

Friday, January 1, 2016

Another New Year

Happy New Year, everyone!
Let's try our best to accomplish great things this year~
Since I only have one semester of grad school left, I probably have some big life changes coming up.
Wish me luck! And good luck to all of you~

I'll keep writing, of course. Though I need to rebuild my motivation. I thought I was making some progress on a couple new writing projects. But I guess the important one needs to go back to the drawing board. I've got to shake the mood that I've been working on this for a very long time and even when I think I'm making progress, I'm still not much closer to my goal.
I think I've finally settled on a new story, at least. Since I finally got to see my friends for New Years eve.
Except I have no idea what to do after the first chapter. I'm wondering if I should switch between a couple stories for a bit, just to see what happens.
There's the story I'm excited about (Evva's story). Except I'm only excited about the ending. I have almost no idea of anything that happens until that point, except we meet one of my favorite characters. I finished writing the first chapter a couple days ago, which was fun. But then I lost some of my motivation for it.
And there's the story that I've been adding a lot to recently. Which means I actually have a vague idea of what to do for chapter 2. I wrote the first chapter of that probably over a year ago.

Gotta rebuild my energy. Make this annoying feeling go away... Urgh. I wanna talk to people about it to see if they can get me excited again, but I don't think that will help.
I must be tired. My words feel like they're all over the place. And then I realized, of course I'm tired. I stayed up really late last night for new years. XP

No comments: