~*~

~*~

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Evva

Okay, so I have started working on my new writing project.
I went with Evva, who I was most excited about.

I spent a night trying to figure out names for 2 of the characters. With no luck. But I did come up with names the next day while I was stuck in a waiting room. So, that night was mostly wasted. Why did my favorite naming website have to go under? (Although I did find a good name book. I'll have to buy it).
And last night I got some actual writing done.
No matter how much I think that I have no ideas, if I just start writing, something inevitably happens.
So, I'm actually getting somewhere! Which is good. And I have an idea of the next step too. So all these little steps should lead together and get me through the first draft~
I'm starting to get excited about it again, so that's always a good thing.

No comments: