~*~

~*~

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Hooked

It's a beautiful thing to watch someone get hooked on a series you love.

A few years ago, I lent the first season of Avatar: The Last Airbender to my aunt and uncle (after having successfully gotten my parents hooked on it). My aunt and uncle said that they might try a few episodes. A few weeks later when they called, I asked if they'd watched any. Yeah, they'd seen a few episodes, but they weren't too enthusiastic about it.
Then a couple weeks later, they called up, asking if they could drop by to borrow season 2.

I got my cousin to Read Fullmetal Alchemist a while ago. And he was sad when I told him that he was already half way through, because he wanted it to keep going.

I got Nick hooked on Last Airbender a while ago. Now I'm getting him into FMA too. We watched some today, and he kept wanting to watch more. He said that last week, he had finally gotten hooked.

Aaah, it's so fun to see people get hooked.
Maybe it's because now you both understand the awesomeness of the thing.
"Yes! You understand!"

No comments: