~*~

~*~

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lullaby of Awakening "tidbits"

More "tidbits," I guess. I think you can guess which story I'm doing them for.
So, the scene where Brenor is looking for a person that "sticks out to him" is sort of inspired by actual events. So, here we go. For Aragon High, our PE uniforms are black and red. The shirst are reversible-one side black, the other red. And if it's cold you can wear black or red sweat pants instead of the blakc shorts ( I prefer not to wear shorts if I can help it. My legs are far from pretty. They're all scarred up.-not from doing dangerous stuff, actually. I never get hurt when I'm doing dangerous stuff. I always get hurt doing stuff that is hardly dangerous at all, like climbing out of the pool and bashing my shin on the rim, or walking in the woods and scratching my legs up on branches because I was stupid enough to wear shorts). So, unlike most of the other kids in my class, I wear the red side of the shirt, and the only sweats I have are red. So, I'm the only one in my class who wore all red. So, I was wondering how much I stick out to an outsider.
And I make a big deal of those trees that are covered in pink flowers. I've always loved those trees when they're in full flower. They look like fluffy pink clouds. And I intend to make a big deal of them in the sequal as well, so you're forewarned.

1 comment:

E said...

AGH!!! ATTACK OF THE COTTON CANDY TREES!!!! Just kidding ^_^ but I do like how you add stuff from real events into your stories, makes them seem more...well more real.