~*~

~*~

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Person of a Different Color

Here's my next story summary.
This story is literally one page long. And basically what it says is that appearances don't matter. Who cares what color a person't skin is because on the inside, everyone is the same. (Matters of what people's minds are like are quite different than appearance.) Who really cares what a person looks like as long as they're nice?
I finished it a few weeks ago. Not that it took long to write considering how short it was. It's kind of in the fashion of a children's fairy tale, so it's not completely realistic.
Oh, just so you know, on Sunday, 3 days ago, I finished another story. But it doesn't really count because it was a project for school. I'll summarize it in a bit. I have to summarize "Shifter" first.

No comments: