~*~

~*~

Friday, March 14, 2008

Woohoo!

Yes! We got Kelly Posting! Now I have to bug everyone else to post something since not many people have been too active on my blog recently. And Kelly, just because you posted once doesn't mean you never have to do it again. But I'm glad you liked the ending of my story!
So, I should probably write about something.
Okay. I'll write about the thing Stephanie and I are writing together.
So, this takes place on another planet. There are creatures that that do not exist on Earth. I have 2 characters I'm writing for. A girl named Acey (like Ace with an -ee sound at the end) and A man named Sekaar( and if you can't pronounce that right, then you're weird). Their town is located very far away from civilization, and they don't get to make too much contact with the outside world. But this town is pretty civilized. The strange creatures that live there can be made into pets. And Sekaar is a very important person in this soiety, so he has several of the rarest pets. I'll have to put up some pictures of his pets! I just realized that! I'll have to get Ellen to put those up for me too.
SO, I'm going to try and get Stephanie to post about her contribution to all this. I don't know what she plans because SHE HASN"T WRITTEN ANYTHING YET!
But I'll probably add information about some of the specific deatil I put in my existing chapters. I have to find those deatils first, however. I might do this for some of my other stories. But again, I have to find thpse details that have some importance.

1 comment:

Hai said...

Darn, i was kind of hoping i was off the hook for the rest of my life... ^.^