~*~

~*~

Friday, May 28, 2010

OMG SUMMER~

Kiiiiiiii~ FINALLY! I'M DONE! <3333

College is out & my finals are done as of this morning. x3 omgosh it's an amazing feeling. I'd forgotten what this kind of freedom feels like! No moar classes until fall~

In other news: I got a job. OwO;; Seriously. I just finished Day 2, so it'll probably be a while before I see much money (except for the tips x3 chyeaaaah, waitress ftw), but working as an adult, man. Life has suddenly gotten intense 3 days a week. xD I work at a mom & pop Japanese restaurant and so far I've gotten a crash course of working in a small restaurant business, busing tables, taking orders, getting drinks, bringing out food, setting the tables, greeting people, doing the checks, and aaaaaah cleaning. I think the owner is expecting me to take over watching the shop during the morning. o_o; But for now I'm still getting the hang of dividing my attention to the back when food is ready and managing customers in front and cleaning all in between. The thing is, the owner doesn't want you to sit still during slow hours, there's always something to be doing. Well, I haven't gone crazy yet, so this job should be okay (we'll see how that stands next week after I have to do a dinner shift).

At least now I have a fair understanding of what employers mean when they say 'fast-paced environment'. ._.

Oh oh oh and Fanime is today! But I'm not going until Sunday with Mom & co (cause I'm short on cash like that). Probably gonna be camera happy as usual. I hope I sees my peoples there!

OH, and my Senior friends are graduating today. *sniff* They're getting so old. They better post up some pictures >_<; But I expect most of them are passing up the silly boat thing and going to Fanime instead. xD

AND, before I forget, x3 That is a really cute chibi!Haku. It actually bends pretty well with that photo too! It hardly looks photoshopped. x3

lulz Ellen actually posted! x3

No comments: