~*~

~*~

Friday, February 4, 2011

Anime

Yay more manga/anime! speaking of which i just finished a really good series called Kaze no Sylphid, it's about horse racing and horses and stuff. Really good, really sad ending though...and then it got too happy...which i didnt like. Felt too forced. Oh and this one called Animal Sense (AKA A.S.) about a girl who can possess animals and uses her power to solve crimes...not exactly as superhero-y as it sounds, but it was good, really short.

So yeah go check those out Tara. I think you'll like the horse racing one, lot of cute moments.

Ah and why were you laughing during my dubs?! >_< were they that funny? Yeah my Toph voice is easily the best, but I figured 'Hey why not go for variety'
There's also some english dubs of Ouran High School Host Club (AKA OHSHC) so go watch one of those and see how my Hani voice compares XD

Oh and that trailer that I did the dub for came out today. My recording was really loud in comparison to everyone elses. So the first like three people's are really quiet, and I had my volume turned down really low. Then mine came on and was screaming at me. Freaked me out so much that I yelled -___- so a word of caution if you choose to watch it here

I'm actually a little disappointed in the overall...ness of it all, well just watch it and see what I mean

No comments: