~*~

~*~

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Revolution!

Ok the joke had to be done. It just had to! It was begging to be done.

In case you're wondering what I'm talking about or you just didnt get the joke. Tara's last post was Dance Dance, and now mine's Revolution!

Get it? Get it? getit getit getitgetitgetit? :D

Anyway, nothing to report on this front. I got a sword. It's shiny and made of metal. I tried lip-synching one of my fandubs to the actual clip and it took forever, and I lost some of the nuances of mean-ness in my voice but whatever. Um...I'm gonna read Panda's story she sent me whenever I get around to it. And if we're talking about short stories I gotta say, Panda is the queen of them. She only writes in snippets. Ok so they're not exactly short stories, but they're close enough.

Um...oh check out lackadaisycats.com if you're feeling bored and want to read an amazing webcomic about prohibition in the 1920's with mafia gangs, tommy guns, angry pig farmers, an angry guy with an eye patch, and cats. Lots and lots of cats, cause they're all cats. Every single one of them. And the artists/writer does an amazing job!!! It's freakin' fantastic!! So go read it. My favorites so far are Rocky, Freckle, and Viktor, not necessarily in that order, but they're funny XD

I feel like this post should be longer...hm...nope I got nothing.

No comments: