~*~

~*~

Monday, February 14, 2011

Types of Love

I was gonna do this post yesterday, but I ran out of time. Which turned out pretty well, actually ,since this post relates perfectly to Valentines Day! Ah, Mom got these amazingly delicious dark chocolate truffle hearts! I want to keep eating them... And Sees candy!!!
So, I'll try to finish this quickly so I can finish my fanfic chapter and my homework.
Types of love.
Now,you can't really go up to certain people and say "I love you" without facing some interesting consequences. That's cause there's lots of types of love, but most people only think of one.
The one associated with Valentines Day is when a guy and girl (usually but not always) like each other beyond friendship. There's lots of levels of this, ranging from a crush to a Romeo and Juliet... uh... obsession, I guess. And then you get this vague"true love" thing in a lot of stories. ...I never really write about romance, so I'm not really sure what to say! Haha! You get the point though.
Family love is a different thing. Moms, Dads, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, all are loved in a different way. I have a great family! ^-^
And another step is friends. You can love friends, but it might not be taken the right way if you tell them "I love you." (I'm reminded of Will Grayson Will Grayson - Will goes over something like that. I think John Green forced himself to tell Hank that he loved him once! Haha! Though that's a brother thing, not a friend thing).
And even another level that a lot of people might not think of is animals. I love my animals! Since I'm an only child, they're practically my siblings. And animals are much different than people. They don't judge you on appearances or anything. Plus you can cuddle with animals, but you can't always do that with people (although people aren't fluffy...)
Yaay for love! Where would we be without it?
Which is interesting. Both Ellen and Nicole have recently asked me questions about this. ^-^' I feel like some stupid anime character when my reply is only "I don't know."

Let me take this time to say thanks to everyone! I almost want to write "I love you." No one's gonna take that wrong, right?

No comments: