~*~

~*~

Friday, February 4, 2011

Zuko?

Ha ha ha ha this is what happens on those random night where I just cant sleep! I search random crud on the internet!!!! But I was bored and looking up stuff on Avatar (the last airbender). So I was looking at Dante Basco's filmography and voice acting work. Dante is the guy who does Zuko's voice. Anyway while I was looking down the list I saw that under year 2011-TBA "Avatar: The Legend of Korra" was listed! Unfortunately it didnt list what role he might be playing, just 'TBA'...but this might mean that Zuko will still be alive for the new series of avatar.

Or it might not :D

And I checked under the other voice actors but none of them seem to have it listed. So for now it's just Zuko.

Yay random info!!!!!

No wait scratch that. Wikipedia has just informed me he wont be voicing Zuko. Yes yes everyone go 'awwwww' in disappointment. But he did say that the person he's voicing is related to Zuko in some way. Spoilers? I think so! :D

No comments: