~*~

~*~

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Avatar Campfire

And finally the one I've been working on for a freakishly long time.
I hand drew it, but I touched it up and made it look nicer on the computer. The blur took made the fire look so much cooler!
OK, in order, here we go.
Zuko's firebending his marshmallow.
Toph earthbended herself a chair and a stick to cook her marshmallow on. She's letting it burn till it's charcoal.
Aang is teasing Momo by holding a marshmallow just out of his reach.
Appa didn't really have enough space, so he's chilling in the background. He's a little too small, but I didn't want to cut off the top of his head.
Katara is laughing at Sokka, whose marshmallow caught on fire.

This one turned out surprisingly well. I've never really drawn multiple people in the same picture before, so I had to think a lot about their heights and stuff. Please tell me what you think of it!

No comments: