~*~

~*~

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Kyoya

Yes, Ellen is so clever.
Though I doubt anyone is reading this who doesn't know, but Crystal and Panda are the same person. Ellen calls her Panda.
OK, so when you're reading manga online, often they don't have the specials from the back of the book. Sometimes these specials are really funny, and unless you read the actual books, you'd never seen them.
Now this is for Nicole, since my guess is that she read Ouran online. In payment, you have to post! I scanned this specifically for you.
If you don't know Ouran, this probably won't make too much sense. You need to know how Kyoya is. I don't even know a good way to describe him where it would make sense. Maybe Nicole can help us since Kyoya is her favorite Ouran character. Click to make it bigger. It's read in the "backwards" Japanese style.
I give you Kyoya and the TV remote.


I want to be able to write funny stuff. It's hard to do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Still working on a fanfic for this!~~! XP