~*~

~*~

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Copyright

So, remember when I uploaded those Ling Videos? Yesterday one of them got removed because of copyright issues.
What the frack? It was just a couple spliced together clips! Tons of other people do that sort of stuff! It's not like I was making any money off of it! Those took a long time to figure out how to make! And the one they deleted was the most viewed.
And then it said if I put anymore up, my account's gonna be deactivated.
Geez! My account would be completely pointless anyway if I took those videos off, because the others I put up there are worthless little clips from the humane society or something. The only thing I'd be sad about losing if my account was deactivated is my favorite list.
What's the point of Youtube if you can't use it to put up videos?
Stupid freaking copyright stuff.
So, should I go and delete all my other good videos? It's be a hassle to re-find my favorites if my account was deleted.

OK. Since the dead video was about Ling, I'll let him chop up the people who did this.



And then just so I feel better, I wanna look at pretty pictures.








No comments: