~*~

~*~

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Comic Practice

I was gonna wait until I finished a few more of these, but Crystal bugged me to put them up.
During my classes, my teachers do a lot of talking. So I started drawing some of the comics I'd been wanting to do.
I find it kinda interesting how each one is better than the last. Though none of them are great. But you should see the ones I did a few years ago. Those ones are total garbage. These ones at least have some redeeming features.
I wonder if my writing is legible... Let me know if it's not.

Okay, here's the first one I did. Katani and Tri, from my story. And that's Melly that appears in at the end.

Here's Katani again. And Melly too.

Now I move into my Pokemon fanfic. That's Cara (the Pokemon world version of Fern) and Ben, and Hari. Hari is the wild boy they found. Hence his crazy hair. And he only wears Ben or Cara's shirts, which is why they're so big on him. In one chapter,
Cara called Hari her pet. Which is where this came from.

Cara and Hari again. And Polaris, her Ponyta. That's one of the new Pokemon. A rather ugly one.


Now this is where Fern visits InuYasha's world. Yes, that is Kagome even if it doesn't look like her. And that's Fern's wolf, Fang.


Tell me what you think, guys. Please!! These took lots of time. Time that I could have spent listening to my teachers.
I'll probably finish some more before long.

No comments: