~*~

~*~

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Doorway to Darkness

I just realized that this probably merits a post.
I finished a fanfic yesterday. The 3rd part of my Pokémon fanfic.
So as soon as I can, I'm gonna start part 4.
I say as soon as I can because I have a huge (really freaking monstrously huge) project due next week, and my two partners are less than desirable.
Ugh. As long as they give me their parts, I'll be happy.
I still have a lot to do. I've finally gone through the 200 page watershed management plan and picked out the information that will be helpful. That plan has most of what I need. But I need 20 other sources in addition to that. I've been to my site twice and done most of my interviews. Despite the sheer amount I still have left to do, I'm probably not in too bad shape.
My partners... not so much.

No comments: