~*~

~*~

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween! Mwahahahahahahahahahaah!!

Halloween!
Actually... it's the first year that no one's come over for Halloween. Neither of the people I asked could end up making it. Sigh. And our street, usually so busy for Halloween, was less crowded this year. Apparently they all go to a different street now.
So I harassed the neighbors instead. There's 4 of them. Triplets and an older girl. They're all in high school right now. They used to hang around all the time, but I don't see them around much anymore. I followed them around the block. Then when one of the boys and his friend were hiding in their front yard to scare trick-or-treaters, I snuck up and scared them. ^-^ That was cool.
I wore my red Ed jacket and threw on black pants, shirt, sand boots. My white gloves completed my half-ass costume. I don't usually end up cross-dressing, but my girl costumes are too much hassle. Plus I got a heckuvalot due next week . Why does everything have to be do right after HALLOWEEN!!??

No comments: