~*~

~*~

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fern and Ben Comission

Instead of working on my terrifying project, I will procrastinate farther and post the commission picture I ordered a while ago. It's from the artist Jeneko, who I asked to do a picture of Fern and Ben. I told her a little about them and just let her do whatever she wanted.
She hasn't put it on DA yet, but I'll update this when she does.

So pretty ^-^ I love Fern's wings. And there's a sunset beach behind them. With birds. ^-^
There's only one commission I'm still waiting for.
I'm still a bit obsessed with commissions, but I kinda need to wait until I actually get some more money. @_@

Leaf occasionally sneaks up on me while I'm on the computer and jumps on my lap. It scares the hell out of me. She did it earlier tonight. I thought she was in Mom's room, so I wasn't even trying to keep my eyes out for her.

No comments: