~*~

~*~

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Matantei Loki Ragnarok

Leaf's asleep on my lap right now. It's so different having a cat that actually sits on my lap. Midnight wasn't like this.
I haven't been posting enough on this blog about my actual stories. Two days ago, I had an idea that I should interview some of my characters, like Katani. That would be fun. But I didn't know what questions to ask. Then yesterday, a friend from fanfiction actually posted a fictional character interview. It was like, "holy cow. How did you know to post this the day after I had the idea to do it myself!
I've changed a lot of the questions, mainly deleting and adding some. But I haven't asked Katani most of them yet. So as I'm working on that, I'll do another random post.
Two days ago I finished watching an anime that Nicole recommended to me in high school that I never really watched until last month (Actually, I did watch maybe 2 episodes when she recommended it to me, but that was before I really watched anime, so I didn't really grasp a lot of it. This was the same time that she recommended Ouran to me, and it freaked me out when I saw it the first time even though I love it now). Anyway,this one is Matantei Loki Ragnarok (Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok).
It wasn't bad. The ending was kind of confusing. But there was some funny stuff in it. The puppy was really cute (to look at, at least). And when the guy turned into the giant snake, I went "YESSSS!!!! TOTALLY AWESOME!!!"
And I can't help laughing about Heimdell. Once again, the voice actor does the voice of a short, tough guy. Ed, Hitsugaya, and now Heimdell. Heheh.
So, not perfect, but fun in its own way. But I'd say it's worth watching.

Which reminds me. My Little Pony was actually quite good. I finished the first season about a week ago. It had fun characters.
I did have a few My Little Pony's as a kid. And I actually went back and watched a movie that I remembered about as a kid. The movie was very bad. Heheh. Oh well. The new series is fun at least.

No comments: