~*~

~*~

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Loose Ends

So, on Monday I begin my grad program.
I'll miss the freedom of no classes. TT^TT
It's not like I have any right to complain though. ^-^'
The main thing that bugs me about starting school again is the commute.
(And the money)

So I've been using the last of my freedom to tie up a bunch of loose ends. As you saw, I finished my quilt. I also finished a couple other craft projects, like a model that had been sitting in my closet for many months.
And I used the canvas Grandma gave me last year (to paint Fern).
I just finished drawing Garrett and Nase today, so I'll scan them and put them on DA. Which means that I'll start Tuan and Tivoli next.
I've been working on a wolf pattern too, since I haven't gotten a pony order recently. It's nice to make something that isn't a pony. @_@ I've been thinking of which wolf character to make next. There's a couple dozen I can choose from...
I've been reading a bunch of stuff too.

I've gotten comments on Red Seeker (from a few people at least. Four, out of everyone I sent it to. >-< Thank you, to those who responded). Although at this point, I don't want anyone else to read it because there's a lot more I need to fix since I sent out the last draft.
Crystal gave me some ideas on how to fix character stuff. So I'll have to get to work on that.
But I think I want to take a bit of a break from the first chapters of Red Seeker. I need a bit more distance from them so I can look at it with fresher eyes. But the list of stuff to fix is increasing. @_@
I feel much better about the prologue though. When I painted with Nicole, I tied her down and made her read that first chapter. She said she really liked it. No one had ever said that so emphatically before, which made me feel a lot happier than I thought it would. TT^TT

No comments: