~*~

~*~

Monday, January 27, 2014

Schooool

First day of grad school today.
I kinda only had one class though, since one didn't meet today and one I'm deciding whether or not to add.

I've been thinking how to start my story for the grad program. And I need a break from Katani.
So I'm writing another chapter of my fanfic. I've been kind of neglecting it recently. I hoped this would be a nice change from what I've been working on recently, story-wise. And it is, except I'm trying to add in a chapter that I don't really have any ideas for. Which figures, because I have Most of the rest of the story thought out. --_--
Looks like all of my current writing is a bit tough to get through.
I think my fanfic account is glitched. I haven't gotten the last 2 "chapter update" notices, and I don't think my readers have either. I'll have to see if they can fix it.

No comments: