~*~

~*~

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Back and Forth

So, a heckuva long time ago, Crystal asked me how I can write my stories in order. She likes to write different parts of different stories. The interesting parts, right?
Yeah. I write my stuff in order. Here's my reasoning. If I write all the cool parts first (which I have to force myself to not do) I would probably lack motivation to write the in-between stuff. Also There might me slight things that change as I write out the whole story.
But this is by no means true for everyone. Some authors like to write the end of the story first. Some jump around like Crystal. Everyone has different styles in that respect.

Ah, and in reply to Ellen's post.
I thought about it a little more, and I think that it's anime that makes girls seem really crazy sometimes. Like Yuki's fan club in Fruits basket and all that stuff.
You took me so seriously! Aah! I know you're right though. I read something about that recently. In China they have that one child policy, right? And they prefer male children to female. So women often get abortions if they find out they have a girl. But that means that there a lot fewer younger girls. And a lot of girls are getting kidnapped because of the shortage.
And in places like India where women don;t have many rights and have poor education, similar things happen. Except in India they have a lot of kids, whether the women want them or not. Again, male babies are preferred. But there aren't lots of available contraceptives, and the families of the mothers don't want them to get abortions lots of the time, so the women are forced to do horrible things to themselves to lose the babies.
There's so much debate going on about abortions. I recently saw this huge, horribly gruesome sign someone had attached to their bike about how horrible abortions are.
No, I don't like killing babies, but honestly what worries me more is overpopulation.
Here ya go.
The population is waaaaay too huge. Like I said in an earlier post, several million humans are only alive because of fossil fuels. Which are rapidly running out.
And there's 2 ways to decrease population. Reduce the birth rate, or increase the death rate.
Which would YOU prefer?

No comments: