~*~

~*~

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Banned Books

So, some books are sleezy, disgusting, and horrible. And that may be why they're banned.
But so many books are banned that don't deserve it. Sure, I don't like reading stuff that's too... graphic. But that doesn't mean they have to ban them. That just means that I don't have to read them. Or they don't have to force you to read them in class.
I know Harry Potter was banned in some places because it has "witchcraft" in it. Oh my god. No way.
That's just another reason that people are too paranoid. Everyone's freaked out about everything. They take out all the fun rides at playgrounds because the parks are scared of getting sued if a kid falls off a swing or something.
Anyway," the vlogbrothers made me think about this, so I'll let John Green take it from here (although I just read "Looking for Alaska, but I like "An Abundance of Katherines" and "Paper Towns" better).

No comments: