~*~

~*~

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Leather

So, at places like the Renaissance Fair and the Scottish Games, they have amazing and beautiful leather work.
I wish I had some pictures of it.
The problem is, it's all well over $100. It's not uncommon for it to cost more than $500.
Leather vests, jackets, boots with amazing patterns and fringes and textures.
So, remember when I had all those pictures I drew of Fern! And a couple with Ben? Well, Ben has a leather jacket. Not quite as ornate as the ones at fairs, but with an awesome pattern on the back. That's why Fern always pretends to steal his jacket from him.
Took a long time to get this right. I want a jacket like this!!!

Actually, I want a jacket with a feather-wing pattern on the back. But I can't come up with a pattern I like as much as this one. I gotta keep working on it.
So, here's a simplified jacket that Fern's using.

No comments: