~*~

~*~

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Black/White 2 Trailer

This is actually pretty freaking awesome.

If this was a trailer for a new anime, I might even be convinced to watch it. But I think it's just trying to get attention for the new games. Sure got my attention! Though maybe I'm just excited to see N in animated form. He has a voice now!
The fan view of N still confuses me. Seems most of the girl fans see him as dashing and romantic (I haven't the faintest idea how they came up with that). Others see him as a creepy creeper. I don't buy either of those, but I really like his character. Can't wait to have him in my fanfic. It'll be fun because Cara will get along with him half the time, and want to strangle him the other half. Heheh.
Which reminds me. I need to read the Black?White manga. I want to see how they do N.
Animated N~
^-^
If he showed up in some of the anime, I might actually watch a few episodes.

No comments: